Lionel Richie - Truly

Escuchar a : Lionel Richie - Truly




Girl, tell me only this
Nena, sólo dime esto
that I'll have your heart for always
que tendré tu corazón por siempre
and you want me by your side
y, que me quieres a tu lado
whispering the words I'll always love you.
susurrando las palabras, siempre te amaré.

And forever I will be your lover
Y, por siempre seré tu amante
and I know if you really care
y, sé que si de verdad te importa
I will always be there
siempre estaré ahí

Now I need to tell you this
Ahora necesito decirte esto
there's no other love like your love
no hay otro amor como tu amor
and I,as long as I live,
y, yo mientras viva
I'll give you all the joy
te daré toda la alegría
my heart and soul can give
que mi corazón y alma pueden dar

Let me hold you
Déjame sostenerte
I need to have you near me
necesito tenerte cerca
and I feel with you in my arms
y, siento que contigo en mis brazos
this love will last forever
este amor durará por siempre.

Because I'm truly
Porque estoy realmente
truly in love with you girl
realmente enamorado de ti nena
I'm truly head over heels with your love
estoy realmente loco con tu amor
I need you, and with your love I'm free
te necesito, y con tu amor soy libre
and truly,you know you're alright with me
y, realmente sabes que estás bien conmigo.

No hay comentarios.: